Available Angels (ABN 42 290 020 848) takes the privacy rights of the users of this website very seriously and seeks to ensure the highest standards of compliance with Australian government data protection laws and regulations.
Available Angels is NOT an escort agency. It does not negotiate or play any part in paying for any escort or companion services. Furthermore, it is NOT responsible for any communication, negotiations or agreements between any persons and the individuals listed within this website. Available Angels is a website on which independent people may advertise their services. These advertisers are totally independent of Available Angels, its business owners, its staff and its contractors. Available Angels hereby states that it has no knowledge of the day-to-day activities of the advertisers.
All the advertisers appearing on this website are 18 years of age or over. The administrators of this website will cooperate fully with the appropriate government and legal authorities in any matter regarding underage persons.
Anything implied or inferred within the pages of this website is not to be taken as an inducement for payment for anything other than time and companionship. Available Angels provides advertisements and links to referral services for independent contractors and individuals. Available Angels does not provide access to websites which engage in illegal activities, nor does Available Angels condone the same. Should a user of this website become aware of any potential illegal activities from any of the advertisers, this should be brought to our attention immediately.
1. YOUR DATA
1.1 'Your Data' means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, website URL, financial details, login user name, password, comments, profiles, personal descriptions, photographs, videos, and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the website at any time.
2. WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
2.1 Available Angels will collect your data:
- If you register as a member (advertiser), we collect data when you create and/or update your profile or submit a listing.
2.2 If you otherwise use the website (whether or not you are an advertiser), we collect your data from you:
- when you make a complaint or an enquiry or provide other feedback to us.
- in monitoring your sent communications and your use of the website to ensure and check compliance with the terms and conditions of Use, or otherwise as required by law.
- when you disclose your data to us or otherwise through the website at any other point.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA
- to monitor, develop and improve the website, its services and your experience;
- to process your registration as an advertising member and to process and administer your advertising account (where appropriate);
- to process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about an advertiser;
- to investigate any suspected breach of our terms and conditions (where relevant) made by or otherwise relating to you and to monitor compliance including by way of checking postings to the website to investigate usage that may be inappropriate;
- where (and only where) requested by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from us;
- where (and only where) requested by you, to send you information by e-mail about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you.
3.2 To opt-out of receiving any information pursuant to the above, you can email us at [email protected] stating your username, the type of information you do not wish to receive from us.
4. WILL WE PASS YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
4.1 We may pass your data to other parties as follows:
- to our employees, agents and subcontractors where necessary to administer your advertising services and to carry out normal business operations.
- we may disclose your data to the police, government regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the terms and conditions by you or otherwise where required by law.
4.2 As stated in the terms and conditions, we have no responsibility or control over the contents of communications made between other advertisers and users of this website.
5. DATA SECURITY
5.1 We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your data. We do not hold any financial information, such as credit card details, online or on any other electronic media.
5.2 Encryption is used to protect the personal information you give us. Our data will be stored at a secure facility. Regular backups of data are performed to ensure it can be recovered in case of a disaster.
6. WEBSITE CONTENT
6.1 Available Angels takes no responsibility for the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Available Angels is in no event liable for damages of any kind incurred or suffered as a result of the use or non-use of the information presented on this website or the use of defective or incomplete information unless the Available Angels has been acting deliberately or in a wantonly negligent manner. The contents of this website are subject to confirmation and are not binding.
6.2 Available Angels expressly reserves the right to alter, amend or remove pages, whole and in part, without prior notice or to discontinue publication for a period of time, or even completely.
7. REFERENCES AND LINKS
7.1 In cases of direct and indirect references to third party internet pages or other documents on the internet (hyperlinks) Available Angels is not responsible for, Available Angels can only be made liable if they were made aware of the illegal content uploaded by an advertiser or if it would have been reasonable and technically feasible to prevent the use of advertisers with illegal content. Available Angels hereby explicitly states that, at the time of setting the link, there was no evidence of illegal content on the respective website. Available Angels has no influence on the current or future design, the content or the copyright of linked websites. Therefore, Available Angels dissociates itself explicitly from all changes concerning the contents of linked pages that were made after the link was set. This statement is valid for all links and references within the website created by the Available Angels as well as for links and references from third parties in guest books, discussion forums, lists of links and mailing lists. The provider of the linked page is exclusively responsible for illegal, defective or incomplete contents and especially for damages, whether direct or indirect, resulting from the use or non-use of the information presented on the linked page.
7.2 Should Available Angels refer to the page through a link, Available Angels is not liable for any of the above.
8. COPYRIGHT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SOURCES
8.1 Available Angels aims to observe the copyright of any graphic, audio document, video sequence or text in all publications, to use their own graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts or to make use of license free graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts.
8.2 All trademarks and brands mentioned on the website, including those protected by third parties, are, without limitation, subject to the provisions under the respective labelling law and the rights of the copyright holder. The sole mentioning of a trademark on this website should not lead to the assumption that it is not protected by the rights of a third party.
8.3 The owner of this website has the exclusive copyright to all published objects created by Available Angels.
8.4 The reproduction or use of any such graphics, audio documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is prohibited without the express written consent of Available Angels.
9.3 If you wish to disable cookies then you can do so by readjusting your device’s browser settings, although please note that by disabling cookies you may not be able to register with or use all features of the website.
10. ACCESS TO AND UPDATING YOUR DATA
10.1 Where you are an advertising member, you may access and update your data contained in your advertising member account accessed by the "LOGIN" link at the top of the Available Angels home page. You must make sure that you update your data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes and new information.
11. LEGAL EFFECT OF THIS POLICY
11.1 This policy is part of the website linked to this page. If parts of this text or certain wordings are not, no longer or are not completely in compliance with current legislation, it will not prejudice the rest of the document in terms of content or validity.
12.1 We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement at any time and without notice.
Last update: 12 November 2017