Grace Jones - Sydney Escort - Interview:
Grace, you have been a supporter of Available Angels from the beginning. You utilize the subscribe feature to your advantage. We would love to know a little more about you and your escorting business.
1. Your Image Gallery is amazing. My favorite images of you on the Yacht. Not only are you looking gorgeous – it looked like the perfect day. Where was this taken and can you recall anything interesting about that day you would like to share with us?
Thank you! It really was a perfect day. The photos were taken by ‘Hello Miss Photography’ and it was an absolute day of ‘fun in the sun’. We had champagne and a delicious picnic on the boat, watched the sunset over the Harbour Bridge and swam with the jellyfish.
2. I noticed that half of your subscribers are based in Melbourne and you don’t even visit that city. How did this happen?
Any plans to Tour to Melbourne yet? I know! I have a lot of interstate clients, particularly from Melbourne who visit me here in Sydney. I would absolutely love to tour Melbourne, however I’m undecided about having my real name listed on a register.
3. Sydney is spoilt for choice when it comes to dining options and things to do. Name your top 5 restaurants/experiences you love sharing with your dates.
Sydney sure does have a wealth of great dining options. It is interesting - in my personal life I have been to many of Sydney’s top restaurants but as an escort who highly values my discretion, I am always looking for more discrete restaurants to go with clients, however I’m branching out more and more all the time.
Some of the top experiences I enjoy with my clients are enjoying a drink watching the sunset in the early evening, walking around the scenic parts of Sydney (especially by the water), picnics, watching movies, trying new things in the bedroom and creating long-term friendships/bonds.
4. What do you do outside of the ‘Grace Jones’ world?
I am very close to my family and friends. I love just being at home, reading, cafes, watching DVD’s, travelling, exercising and investing. I had a full time regular day job until a few weeks ago and so I’ve decided that I need to take up some hobbies with my new found freedom! I have a particular interest in photography, which I’d like to explore further.
5. If Santa could bring you anything this year, what would it be?
Hmmmm… I’d have to say the good health and happiness of my family, friends and clients.